Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Folsom Ready Mix is hiring for a Diesel Mechanic in our Rancho Cordova and Anderson locations.
A Folsom Diesel Mechanic:
- Diagnoses, tests and repairs vehicles including powertrains and drivetrains, as well as electrical, steering, braking, exhaust and suspension systems.
- Diagnoses, tests and repairs vehicle and transfer trailer body systems including, but not limited to, hydraulic, body control, electrical and body mechanical systems.
- Accurately and efficiently completes paperwork and/or computer database entries relating to the work performed.
- Acts as a lead worker by regularly instructing and directing others by assigning, reviewing and checking work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Graduation from a formalized mechanical trade school highly desirable.
- Four years of progressively responsible mechanical experience as a journeyman mechanic (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver License with no restrictions.
- Expert knowledge of diesel, heavy equipment mechanical components and parts.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local job site health and safety rules, regulations and best practices; understanding of potential job hazards.
- Basic computer programs.
We offer Great Wages and Great Benefits:
For your dedication to Folsom Ready Mix, we will provide you with the following benefits: We offer Accrued Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k) Plan with company matching.
We offer a nice work environment with a supportive management team and our team of drivers is also great to work with.
Apply with us today so that you can join a winning team. There is always something terrific happening at Folsom Ready Mix. We celebrate our drivers by having company sponsored BBQ’s and employee recognitions.
If this sounds like the company you want to be a part of, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Know that when you join Folsom Ready Mix, you’ll be part of SUCCESS!
Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to receiving your resume TODAY!
Not hiring this job in Roseville