Folsom Ready Mix is hiring a yard laborer for their Roseville plant. The ideal candidates will have experience working outside in the capacity of yard laborer in the construction and manufacturing environment. This position is conducted primarily outside and it is both demanding and physical.
To be successful on the job is that you understand that safety will be your number one priority. Your second priority will be to ensure that that the yard is kept clean of all debris and is highly organized at all times.
Here are the requirements:
– Proven experience operating a front loader & forklift (experience is required)
– Continuous sweeping, shoveling and cleaning throughout the day
– Maintain recycled water reclaim ponds
– Experience operating hand and power tools
– Experience working around large commercial trucks that are continuously coming in and going out of the plant.
– Must be available to work Monday – Saturday and overtime as needed.
As a valued member of our team, you will be offered the following benefits after 3 months of full-time employment. Medical, dental, vision, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, direct deposit, 401-K with company match, company sponsored events & celebrations, monthly employee BBQ’s, and our payday is every Friday!!!
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to us for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Folsom Ready Mix. We look forward to receiving your resume and meeting you!
This job is not open in Rancho Cordova
This job is not open in Anderson